We like to keep our auto body repair process very transparent and systematic to avoid unnecessary complications. Here is what you can expect from Wilson's Auto Body:
- Walk in for an estimate: Drop by our shop to get a FREEestimate
on auto body repairs that your vehicle needs. We can assist with towing if needed.
- Damage assessment: Our skilled estimators will asses the damage on your vehicle. We'll also provide you with a copy and review of the repairs required. If you have any questions at this point, we'll be happy to answer them for you. Once inspection and diagnosis is done, we'll schedule your vehicle for repairs and order any parts required.
- Repair and paint: First we disassemble the damaged area to thoroughly diagnose any hidden damage that we might have missed out on during the initial assessment. In case of additional damage, we'll notify both you and your insurance company. Your vehicle will then be repaired and painted by our ICAR-certified technicians.
- Assembly and inspection: Once your vehicle is painted, we'll send it back to our expert body technicians for re-assembly. If there is a need for any glass work, wheel alignment, or finals repairs, it'll be completed during this stage.
- Good to go: After all the repairs are done, we'll clean your vehicle and conduct a final inspection to ensure a complete service on our end.
- Delivery: Once your vehicle is ready for delivery, you can expect a call from us.
Our dedicated team of qualified auto technicians know exactly what your vehicle needs when it comes in for collision repairs. Trust us with your beloved auto and we'll make it our goal to give you what you expect and deserve from us.